Thread: Remington RP45

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,919
    Given: 40,904

Remington RP45

I pulled the triggers and ordered a RP45 from SG, 15+1 rds and comes with 2 mags. Not exactly CC type of gun but full size fun with lots of firepower!

B0767E6D-D7AA-475A-B4DE-EC010735C63B.jpg
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,172
    Given: 2,460
    Nice, I look forward to your range report on that one.
    If 15 rds of 45acp ain't enough you are in deep doo doo.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,789
    Given: 0
    Very nice! Send some pics with that range report......

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up
    Hopefully it gets shipped soon, had to get an updated FFL sent in from LGS.
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    I called today to make sure it was getting processed, they said my boots shipped and should be here on the 19th, good winter sale! The pistol could not be determined yet from their supplier.

Thumbs Up
    Good news, it came in yesterday! I’ll pick it up today! I to take my wife out last night for valentines dinner.

Thumbs Up
    Took the RP45 and fired some rounds thru it, I’m shooting 200 gr HP and some 230 gr ball reloads. The pistol wouldn’t cycle the next round all the way, didn’t matter if it was hp or ball. It looked like the extractor was causing the hang up, needs a little more wear in.

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Damn, that sucks. Hope you can get it squared away without too much trouble.

Thumbs Up
    It’s gonna take a little getting used to the poly frame, it’s lighter than the 1911 I had giving more muzzle rise. It does have 3 adjustable grip pads.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,789
    Given: 0
    Got any pics we can drool over?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up
    I did take some emery cloth to the extractor so maybe that will help. I’m delayed in shooting again due to my father-in-law passing yesterday. Here is a picture on the shooting bench.

0C1A840E-2C38-45E0-B957-40111C87CED7.jpg

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Sorry to hear about the father in law, my condolences to your family.