Thread: Ruger 10/22 Charger

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,919
    Given: 40,904

Ruger 10/22 Charger

I love a deal when it comes along, local farm store has a Ruger 10/22 Charger on sale for $240! It has a threaded blue barrel, wood stock and I believe 15 rd mag. It may come home with me tomorrow!
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,503
    Given: 676
    For what purpose?

Thumbs Up
    I like the compact size, interchangeable mags with 2 other Ruger guns and investment for a trade down the road.
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Regular in Sparta Bigcountry0291's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 605
    Given: 773
    Ruger Charger, 50 yards, good for small game! It is accurate with a good scope (Nikon or Sightmark), compact and lite!

Thumbs Up
    This one sold before I could get it. This local store always has deals if you get them at the right time.