Thread: New Glock 19X

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,756
    Given: 40,871

New Glock 19X

The Glock glee club has a new model to rave about the 19X. They are good pistols but I think they are over hyped when you can get the XD with basically the same features for less money or a Canik TP9DA.
    What do you like?
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Regular in Sparta Bigcountry0291's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 600
    Given: 769
    I could purchase one from LGS, with discount; however, the driving force is the magazine. Glock 19X cannot accept the standard Glock 19 mag. Means another round of magazine(s). The cost can add up over time. I know some have issue being a full size pistol and CCW would not be recommended due to printing. Folks at the range have given the Glock 19X high marks.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,756
    Given: 40,871
    I went to my buddies shop and handled this one, I like it because it doesn’t look like a Glock. The the Glock blue bloods hate it because it doesn’t look like a Glock! My buddy did put a few rounds thru it and really likes the feel, first shot down the tube he hit a tennis ball at 5yds.
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Regular in Sparta Bigcountry0291's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 600
    Given: 769
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri70 View Post
    I went to my buddies shop and handled this one, I like it because it doesn’t look like a Glock. The the Glock blue bloods hate it because it doesn’t look like a Glock! My buddy did put a few rounds thru it and really likes the feel, first shot down the tube he hit a tennis ball at 5yds.
    Late reply, local range, one of the range officials got to handle/fire the new Glock 19X and loved it. LGS has a sale; however, none on hand and no back order either!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,750
    Given: 0
    A buddy of mine just bought one a couple days ago. Hoping we get to go to the range soon so I can try it out with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk