Thread: Deal of the Day

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,576
    Given: 40,771

Deal of the Day

PSA has the Ruger LCP380 for $169 and free shipping!

https://palmettostatearmory.com/ruge...stol-3701.html
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,053
    Given: 2,353
    They have a kak brace 10.5" pistol kit right now too, everything but the lower and a rear sight for $259 with free shipping to boot. Hard to not throw that one on the credit card....

Thumbs Up
    Well, I hate to pass on a deal and it’s a gun I’ll give to my daughter that I just moved to Ft Smith. She wants a cc and I told her we would get one together.
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Good deal, that will be a nice first cc for her.

Thumbs Up
    Also my buddy Buck found some Wilson Combat 1911 mags for $24.99 from Brownell’s!

https://www.brownells.com/magazines/...prod24513.aspx

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,470
    Given: 2,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Krat View Post
    They have a kak brace 10.5" pistol kit right now too, everything but the lower and a rear sight for $259 with free shipping to boot. Hard to not throw that one on the credit card....
    Dang it, I couldn't resist one myself.

Thanks though, don't think deals that good will last forever....

Grumpy

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    Dang it, I couldn't resist one myself.

Thanks though, don't think deals that good will last forever....

Grumpy
    I was able to resist, I sold a pistol on that kit just a year or so ago and my cr dit cards are getting out of hand anyway. Glad somebody found it useful.

Thumbs Up
    I have a beef with PSA now, they won’t ship to my chosen FFL because their license will expire in 2 weeks, PSA policy. The FFL is a good friend of mine, no issues, business is in good standing order and the FBI did a record keeping inspection on him last year. Now i have to pick another FFL but it ticks me off. I replied to their email asking them if they quit selling guns 2 weeks before their license expires too!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri70 View Post
    I have a beef with PSA now, they won’t ship to my chosen FFL because their license will expire in 2 weeks, PSA policy. The FFL is a good friend of mine, no issues, business is in good standing order and the FBI did a record keeping inspection on him last year. Now i have to pick another FFL but it ticks me off. I replied to their email asking them if they quit selling guns 2 weeks before their license expires too!
    Sorry to read that. FWIW, I checked email and they've already got the kit in the delivery pipeline. Hope to get it this week, fingers crossed over quality (never used PSA parts before).

Best,
    Grumpy

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    In the old days of PSA, two to three weeks wait before shipping was pretty standard, so that two week period for not shipping to a close to expiring FFL may be a left over rule. I would think they would at least contact your FFL at your request to get things squared away quickly.

Thumbs Up
    They pissed me off and I canceled the order, the FFL sent a copy of the license but they usually don’t renew early. The FFL was audited last year by the ATF and passed. I asked them if they quit selling guns to customers 2weeks before theirs expired, no comment from them except it’s company policy. I told them it was a horrible policy and to cancel the order. I’ll find another deal here in NWA.

Thumbs Up
    CDNN has a trade in Sig SP2340 40 S&W for $289! I love a good deal and I’m trying to pay down my cubit I have some mad money stashed!

https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig-sauer...l#.W7P3tqROmEc

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri70 View Post
    CDNN has a trade in Sig SP2340 40 S&W for $289! I love a good deal and I’m trying to pay down my cubit I have some mad money stashed!

https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig-sauer...l#.W7P3tqROmEc
    Very nice gun, but careful about the price of mags: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/21...-w-steel-matte

Hope it works out for you!
    Grumpy

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Krat View Post
    I was able to resist, I sold a pistol on that kit just a year or so ago and my cr dit cards are getting out of hand anyway. Glad somebody found it useful.
    Yeah, my bank account is hurting these days but I reckon we're in a silver age of all things guns right now. I look back on M1 Carbines for $250, SKS's still in the cosmoline for $75, and Rommy RPK-clones (AES10B) for $400 and reckon that the days when I can finish out a stripped lower for $260 (plus a rear sight and sling) are numbered. Kicking myself at some of the deals I passed on over the years and couldn't pass this one up.

Quality of the kit looks good, finish is good and all the parts were there (and appear to be good quality manufacture, fit was good). Haven't had a chance to do any test firing yet.

Grumpy
    Last edited by Grumpy Old Man; 10-07-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Sportsman’s Guide has a new Rem RP45 for $373, comes with 2 15 rd mags!

2CFF1EDC-E6EE-4738-946A-115920E47B8E.jpg