Thread: Extreme Rudeness!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,682
    Given: 40,804

Extreme Rudeness!

The guy was arrested for taking the kids MAGA hat but I hope gets taught a good lesson! Maxine Waters should be held accountable for stirring up hate & discontent!

https://www.kens5.com/article/news/c.../273-570787604
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16,055
    Given: 24,641
    .45ACP would have put a stop to that
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,474
    Given: 2,755
    Yeah, that one is typical of leftard's bad behavior. On the bright side the perp has been arrested and lost his job, while the kid is apparently going to get a POTUS signed MAGA hat. So there is a happy ending.

The one that really made my blood boil was the next story down, some POS lowlife stamped a puppy to death, caught on a mall security camera. Perp has been booked on felony animal cruelty charges, though I have a more Hammurabic streak to my character. Hopefully when that maggot some day expires there will be some brimstone and fire for all eternity that is a bit more appropriate punishment.

Grumpy

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,081
    Given: 2,384
    I think that guy should be charged with robbery and assault. Theft is too light of a charge. Big man too, picking on a couple of teenagers........

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,682
    Given: 40,804
    The libs started a go fund me page that was cancelled because he broke the law, supposedly it had $85k in it. I hope the gets a page and I’d give to it!
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)