Thread: “When nothing is evil, anything is acceptable" ...

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16,207
    Given: 24,649

“When nothing is evil, anything is acceptable" ...

http://www.wnd.com/2018/05/ray-comfo...ooting-riddle/

As Comfort asks people on the street what is evil. Is someone who kills school children evil?

Are rapists evil?

The answers are what would be expected: Someone like that has a mental health problem. He’s sick.

Should such an offender be executed?

That’s a hard one.

Comfort presses for what people truly believe. He cites news reports of a previous school shooter.

“He said he was an atheist and that his life had no purpose, and other peoples’ lives had no purpose,” Comfort said.

“When nothing is evil, anything is acceptable,” he said.

On his YouTube page, Comfort said the answers are there, “for those who want to know.”

And he has more at LivingWaters.com.

He asks people on the street if they think about their own deaths.

“Shot in the back. This is California,” he pointed out.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,906
    Given: 40,889
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    I watched Bird Box on Netflix, not bad with Sandra Bullock and John Malcovich.
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Also watched a 3 part TV series called “Inside the Real Narcos” a show a the drugs that come out of Central America thru Mexico. I’m convinced that is why they don’t want the wall built. Mexico drug cartels are worse than ISIS or any terrorist group we go to war against. The show shows dismembered bodies and how it’s a way of life, one guy admitted to killing 257 rival gang people. They train young gang members on killing by practicing on live hunt targets, rival gang members. Peru is a farming country that does not get rich from drugs but most of the drugs are grown there. Good watch!
    Last edited by Tri70; 01-01-2019 at 06:32 PM.