Thread: I want one of these BAADDD!!!!!

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,657
    Given: 758

I want one of these BAADDD!!!!!

While walking around at the NRA convention in Dallas last weekend,I saw a rifle that I'm in love with - A true Left Handed M14 made by Bula Defense Systems

http://buladefense.com/wp-content/up...ded_lowres.pdf

They offer it in 3 different forged receivers,the regular M14,a M21 DMR which has open sights with a see-thru piccatinny scope rail,and a XM21 which has no open sights and the picatinny rails are part of the forged receiver.
    I want one of the M21 DMR's myself,I'm just trying to locate one. The reps at the show said they sale for $1700,if that's true,I'm buying one!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,936
    Given: 24,444
    that's a good looking rifle
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,396
    Given: 40,526
    I the M14, I own a couple mini 14s and love the feel over the AR style. That’s a good price, I see an LGS has a SOCOM for about $1600 I would love to have!
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)