Thread: Ruger Super Redhawk 10 MM

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,396
    Given: 40,526

Ruger Super Redhawk 10 MM

JP got me thinking about the 10 mm guns after I got M&P 40. I have been checking prices on 1911 style guns for managed recoil and cool points. I came across Rivers new offering in the Super Redhawk revolver in 10 mm, how awesome is that! It may take a while for me to save up some coin for this one but it’s onmy list!

• MODEL NUMBER: [COLOR=#CF102D !important]5524[/COLOR]
    • CALIBER: [COLOR=#CF102D !important]10MM AUTO[/COLOR]

• GripCushioned Rubber with Hardwood Insert
    • Front SightRamp
    • Capacity6
    • Twist1:16" RH

• Overall Length12"
    • Rear SightAdjustable
    • FinishSatin Stainless
    • Weight54 oz.

• Barrel Length6.50"
    • Grooves6
    • CA ApprovedNo
    • MA Approved & CertifiedNo
    • Suggested Retail$1159.00

• Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
    • Corrosion-resistant stainless steel finish boasts the durability and reliability that is the hallmark of a Ruger® firearm.
    • Strong extended frame with extra metal in top strap, sidewalls and barrel mounting areas to handle powerful, big game loads.
    • Recoil cushioning rubber grip with an internal recoil cushion positioned under the web of the hand helps reduce the impact of powerful loads, while peg-style grip frame easily accommodates custom grips.
    • Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
    • Adjustable rear sight and fixed, replaceable red ramp insert front sight.
    • Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
    • Patented integral mounts are machined directly on the solid-steel barrel rib to provide a stable mounting surface for the included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
    • Ships with three (3) full moon clips that act as both a speed loader for the 10mm rounds and aid in the ejection of the spent cartridges.
    https://www.ruger.com/products/super...eets/5524.html
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,366
    Given: 654
    There is a Blackhawk 40 / 10mm convertible on the market now.

I have also seen there is a GP100 in 10 mm coming soon.

Thumbs Up
    Bud’s has the SR revolver in stock!

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...0+mm+revolver+

I wonder how much this little gem would cost?

F67999E5-EAE4-46C1-AE7A-E1CB58BFF7E5.jpg
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Si vis pacem, para bellum texaswoodworker's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,937
    Given: 4,212
    If I was going to go the 10mm route, honestly I'd stick to a semi as that is where they shine. High capacity + high power = awesomeness. In a revolver, the 41 Mag can do everything the 10mm can and more. Not saying you shouldn't do it though. Lord knows I've bough stuff just for the hell of it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is none so blind as he who will not see

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,901
    Given: 754
    That S&W 610 6.5" is sweet!!

Thumbs Up
    Ruger Newsroom just released the GP 100 in 10mm! Ruger has a solid reputation for overbuilt revolvers!

https://ruger.com/products/gp100Matc...eets/1775.html