Thread: S&W M&P 40

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,535
    Given: 40,721

S&W M&P 40

I’ve been needing a new 40 cal pistol and seeing CDNN has a deal on these so I pulled trigger and got one in the mail.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/checkout/cart/
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16,032
    Given: 24,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri70 View Post
    I’ve been needing a new 40 cal pistol and seeing CDNN has a deal on these so I pulled trigger and got one in the mail.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/checkout/cart/
    "you have no items in your shopping cart" ... tease
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    "you have no items in your shopping cart" ... tease
    I should have it in my hand by Wednesday!
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,025
    Given: 2,312
    Cool. I keep thinking about a 40 Cal, never had one and the prices keep falling.

Thumbs Up
    827E6C76-9CEC-4CE4-B45F-7988A7A16DBA.jpg

It made it to my house! Not a bad deal, 2 mags 15 rds, 3 pc grip pads, night sights, they thru in a bore snake too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,910
    Given: 755
    Nice handguns at a great price. When are you going to graduate to a real 10mm

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jpattersonnh View Post
    Nice handguns at a great price. When are you going to graduate to a real 10mm
    When I find one for $299!. I was thinking about getting a 1911 in 10 mm.

Thumbs Up
    I finally got out to shoot it! It was very pleasant with my 155 gr reloads, I Shot it with different grip pads and it felt more comfortable with small or medium size. I could hit plastic milk jugs with it at 10 yds as well as my boy, he liked it too. We also shot the 9mm FEG and Ruger P85, SW 22A and the Win pump 22. Good for shooting!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,910
    Given: 755
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri70 View Post
    When I find one for $299!. I was thinking about getting a 1911 in 10 mm.
    I'd steer away from a 1911. It was designed for a subsonic, low pressure round. You can tame it, but the last barrel bushing I put on mine is really thick. I would crack barrel bushings in about 800-1000 rounds before..

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,682
    Given: 765
    Nice score Tri,I've been wanting one of the Springfield EMP 40's for a while,but can't justify paying more for it than a Springfield Range Officer Elite Champion in 45 acp.