Thread: Academy Sports Gun and Ammo Sale 30% Off!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,565
    Given: 40,761

Academy Sports Gun and Ammo Sale 30% Off!

It may be a glitch but right the coupon code is giving 30% off purchases!

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2018...cademy-sports/

Leave it to r/gundeals to uncover what could be a mistake but, is definitely great deal! Academy Sports is currently running two separate coupon codes that will provide a combined 30% off guns, ammo, and gear on their website.

Some very sharp reddit users began posting what appeared to be great deals on specific firearms. Upon further investigation, each of the great deals posted also came with two coupon codes. Using the codes 18WACTEN & CC201820PCT appear to provide a total discount of 30% off with no restrictions on items sold on line.
    For example, if you wanted to get a Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II 5.5mm NATO Semiautomatic Rifle it would set you back $679.99 before taxes, without the coupon codes.

However, once you apply the discount codes, you are looking at an all in price of $535.58. Not bad if you live near an Academy Sports retail location.

These codes appear to work on all products across the website, I was even able to apply it to a Gen5 Glock 17 for a $168 discount. We arenít sure how long Academy will allow these to be applied but, itís worth a try if you are in the market for a new gun, ammo, or any other outdoor gear.
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw ďa new heaven and a new earth,Ē[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." óThomas Jefferson (1807)

Si vis pacem, para bellum texaswoodworker's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,944
    Given: 4,212
    I can only get one to work at a time, but it seems to work on all guns. Even a $3600 one.

CC201820PCT is the better of the two.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is none so blind as he who will not see

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 2,343
    Everything I was interested in was in store sales only........

Si vis pacem, para bellum texaswoodworker's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,944
    Given: 4,212
    If I had the money right now, I saw a 204 Ruger and a 338 Federal bolt action rifle I liked.

I got something awesome planned for the summer though.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is none so blind as he who will not see