Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Triís Aero Precision LR-308 Build

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,212
    Given: 40,242

Triís Aero Precision LR-308 Build

I got my kit in from Delta Team Tactical, minus the BCG and lower. The kit came with a 16Ē barrel and 12Ē free float rail, I add a competition brake to the order as well. Iíll be looking at adding a JP Enterprise trigger spring and Cryptic Coatings BCG. Iíve been working so much, hadnít had time to mess with putting together yet, pics to come.
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw ďa new heaven and a new earth,Ē[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." óThomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,320
    Given: 626
    Here is a pic of my PSA 308

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,320
    Given: 626
    I installed a Rock River Arms trigger and ordered some 10 round P Mags to use for hunting. 25 rounders are too heavy to tote.

I mainly bought it to goose my fudd BIL. He calls it am Uzi.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up
    I’m excited about changing calibers, thinking about a 243 and 6.5 CM uppers to add to the collection.
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw ďa new heaven and a new earth,Ē[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." óThomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    I picked up my lower, Alexandria Arms, from my lgs. I’ve been so busy at work, I haven’t had much time to play with the kit yet.

Thumbs Up
    I ordered my gold plated BCG from Cryptic Coatings $290, I’ll have something different, a little bling.

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,625
    Given: 748
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri70 View Post
    I ordered my gold plated BCG from Cryptic Coatings $290, I’ll have something different, a little bling.
    Your Man card just got REVOKED !!!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,656
    Given: 24,240
    I ordered my gold plated BCG from Cryptic Coatings $290, Iíll have something different, a little bling.
    shame.jpg
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,363
    Given: 1,507
    Take those nay saysers with a grain of salt. Paint her camo pink and call it good.
    Gravedigger

Thumbs Up
    Thanks Brad! Good to see ya back!

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks Brad! Good to see ya back!
    It's been busy on the farm. I need to get back involved with my gun room and of course the forum.
    Gravedigger

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by bradam View Post
    It's been busy on the farm. I need to get back involved with my gun room and of course the forum.
    You left out - Actually Shooting Your Guns !

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Txhillbilly View Post
    You left out - Actually Shooting Your Guns !
    Baby steps!
    Gravedigger

Thumbs Up
    EFC358EA-532C-4416-9404-D899A6EFEB01.jpg
    Prettier than gold teeth!!
    Last edited by Tri70; 02-14-2018 at 10:36 PM.

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Are you going to put curb feeler's and fuzzy dice on it also?

Thumbs Up
    It has a 16Ē barrel and 15Ē rail, itís a tank!

B4620A2C-31A7-4A86-BFBA-34F67EF165DA.jpg
    Last edited by Dog; 02-14-2018 at 11:23 PM.

Thumbs Up
    I loaded up some 308 loads, 150 gr Sierra spbt with 44.5 gr of Varget also had some Nolser 150 E-Tips to try too!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Txhillbilly View Post
    Are you going to put curb feeler's and fuzzy dice on it also?
    Just getting started!. I found a gold plated forward assist button at Primary Arms!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,656
    Given: 24,240
    EFC358EA-532C-4416-9404-D899A6EFEB01.jpg ... Prettier than gold teeth!!

pimp.jpg
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build