Thread: New Taurus Revolvers for 2018

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,631
    Given: 40,786

New Taurus Revolvers for 2018

Taurus has 2 new revolvers for 2018, a 6 Shot 44 mag and 7 Shot 357!

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2018/01/31...018-shot-show/
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,072
    Given: 2,376
    Those are some large chunks of steel!

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,688
    Given: 765
    I like the all black 44,it's the same pistol as my Raging Bull 44,just a different color.

If I can every quit building new rifles,I'm going to buy one of the new Desert Eagle L5 44 Magnum's. The new lite versions weigh almost half as much as the original DE's.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...htweight_2.jpg

Si vis pacem, para bellum texaswoodworker's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,944
    Given: 4,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Txhillbilly View Post
    I like the all black 44,it's the same pistol as my Raging Bull 44,just a different color.

If I can every quit building new rifles,I'm going to buy one of the new Desert Eagle L5 44 Magnum's. The new lite versions weigh almost half as much as the original DE's.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...htweight_2.jpg
    I always though DEs were way too bulky and ugly, but that one is pretty sick looking. If I was going to drop that kind of change though, I'd go with a 6"-8" S&W revolver chambered in 460 S&W.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is none so blind as he who will not see

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16,047
    Given: 24,636
    to each their own but i don't find anything appealing about those revolvers in any way
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,631
    Given: 40,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    to each their own but i don't find anything appealing about those revolvers in any way
    95A6FDCA-D5D4-4155-B22D-2793269F079F.jpg
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)