Thread: New Remington 870 DM

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,088
    Given: 40,013

New Remington 870 DM

Remington has a new 870 DM, mag fed receiver, great idea! They offer all gauges 410, 28, 20, 16, 12 and 10. Mags are 3 or 6 rds, barrels are smooth and rifled 14” to 30” long.

https://www.remington.com/shotguns/p...n/model-870-dm
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Spartan in Training
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 794
    Given: 1,947
    I'm undecided on whether I would buy a new Remington firearm, they sure do seem to be getting alot of bad reviews in recent years. It does look nice though, and I would like a detachable 10rd mag for a short shotgun.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,945
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Krat View Post
    I'm undecided on whether I would buy a new Remington firearm, they sure do seem to be getting alot of bad reviews in recent years. It does look nice though, and I would like a detachable 10rd mag for a short shotgun.
    I had that 11-87 I won in a raffle a couple years ago. It's the second Remington I've owned, the other being a 1st gen R51.
    I'm one of the few satisfied owners of the 1st gen R51, but I only fired less than a full mag through it. Complete and total PITA to diss/ass, but once apart, easy to clean.
    The shotgun I had, OTOH, I can say RUST MAGNET FROM HELL. Other than that, FANTASTIC shotgun. Would own again with no hesitation. Except I sold it cause it was collecting a ton of dust and I needed some money to help send the oldest boy to welding school in Colorado. Only thing that would prevent me owning it again, is the lack of need for it that helped lead to me selling it.
    Don't ever think that because I'm peaceful, that I've forgotten how to be violent.