Thread: Pet and Animal thread

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Pet and Animal thread

Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    I'm looking for a small cage that will be perfect for my hamster, where I can put some toys or build a room inside. And I saw this critter nation cage and I think this is the one that I've been looking for, because of its design and other accessories available. What are your thoughts on this type of product?. What do you think? Any suggestions?
    Last edited by khouji; 11-16-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,032
    Given: 39,947
    Do you have a Petco store close?
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Spartan in Training
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 769
    Given: 1,903
    What grade are you in Khouji?