Thread: Hello everyone

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Hello everyone

Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer at Petstreetmall which is an online store that sells pet supplies. My hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books well now it is a light novel on the internet now. I do hope to get along with everyone.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,032
    Given: 39,947
    Welcome to the board khouji! Do you get out and do outdoor sports like hunting fishing or hiking?
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri70 View Post
    Welcome to the board khouji! Do you get out and do outdoor sports like hunting fishing or hiking?
    I do hiking 2-3 times per month. I tried fishing once and I'm not into it 9because I didn't catch any hehe). For hunting, I don't do it because I dont have a gun.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,491
    Given: 24,034
    Quote Originally Posted by khouji View Post
    For hunting, I don't do it because I dont have a gun.
    a shame ... maybe you should remedy that problem

Welcome to MLF
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,049
    Given: 4,075
    Welcome to Sparta
    Long Range, the next best thing to being there. If you are between 100 and 700 yards my Howa will determen your time and place of death. opaww

Lo there do I see my Father, Lo there do I see my mother, my brothers and sisters, Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning, They beckon to me come take my place in Valhalla, where the brave live for ever.

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    a shame ... maybe you should remedy that problem

Welcome to MLF
    I mean I don't have a rifle/ gun for hunting hahaha. I'm usually at the shooting range to practice.
    Last edited by khouji; 11-08-2017 at 09:53 PM.