Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well I got some good news and some bad news

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,049
    Given: 4,080

Well I got some good news and some bad news

The good news is that the colon cancer is cured, just have surgery rto reattach my intestine to my colon then a 3-6 month recovery. The bad news is I now have liver cancer and I am still ugly. I don't know what they want to do about the liver cancer yet but should find out more on the 26th when I meet with my surgeon
    Long Range, the next best thing to being there. If you are between 100 and 700 yards my Howa will determen your time and place of death. opaww

Lo there do I see my Father, Lo there do I see my mother, my brothers and sisters, Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning, They beckon to me come take my place in Valhalla, where the brave live for ever.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,065
    Given: 3,367
    Shit brother! Right back into the fire.

We still got your six, now kick the crap out of this thing!!!!!!
    Member/Contributor
    NRA GRNC GOA SAF PVA DAV
    Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,706
    Given: 0
    We know you can whoop its ass, don't give up now!! Stay strong brother!

Back of my helmet......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,630
    Given: 40,786
    Prayers for you still!
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16,047
    Given: 24,636
    continued thoughts and prayers old friend ... hang in there
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    Thanks all, but I am afraid this one is going to be a tough one, the cancer is the size of a ping pong ball, I won't know what they want to do with it until next week. what makes it a bitch is I just don't got the money to fight this one
    Long Range, the next best thing to being there. If you are between 100 and 700 yards my Howa will determen your time and place of death. opaww

Lo there do I see my Father, Lo there do I see my mother, my brothers and sisters, Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning, They beckon to me come take my place in Valhalla, where the brave live for ever.

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,072
    Given: 2,376
    Don't give up man, my cousin barely has a pot to piss in and he just got a liver transplant a couple of weeks ago. He was only on the waitlist for about 90 days. Help is out there.

Thumbs Up
    Just got back from seeing the liver DR. and they moved my surgery back past the 3rd of Oct. so they can all be there at the same time and they can all go play in my insides at one time. But the liver DR said they will cut almost 2/3rds of my liver out but it will grow back to normal

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,446
    Given: 669
    Hang in there, Opaww. While not a walk in the park, it sounds like there are better days ahead.

Maybe you can M C the first MLF hoot and shoot at Knob Creek one day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up
    Prayers for healing!
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    They still said they can not do anything about me being ugly so I got to live with that though, and none of them admits to having a spare Million dollars to give me

Thumbs Up
    If you can't be handsome, be handy!
    Last edited by Tri70; 09-26-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,825
    Given: 1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by opaww View Post
    The good news is that the colon cancer is cured, just have surgery rto reattach my intestine to my colon then a 3-6 month recovery. The bad news is I now have liver cancer and I am still ugly. I don't know what they want to do about the liver cancer yet but should find out more on the 26th when I meet with my surgeon
    You are KY strong brother. You got this.

As for the ugly...Well...You just gonna have to be ugly and own that sh*t

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,626
    Given: 719
    Damn! I will pray for you, Opaaw.......... I'm a two time cancer survivor now and I know right where you are.

P
    .. An' ole' Brer' Rabbit..he set in de bushes.. he watch an' he wait.. lay low an' don' say nuffin'

Thumbs Up
    I just want to get this all over with so I can go put some rounds down range and relax a bit

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,073
    Given: 3,689
    Prayers sent your way Opaww
    Ask and ye shall receive

Frequent Visitor to Sparta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 296
    Given: 242
    Hang in there Opaww, better days are on there way!

Thumbs Up
    Off to surgery in a few hours, if you don't hear from me in two days send a good looking young blond female to my room to jump start my hart

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,706
    Given: 0
    Good luck opaww! Prayers inbound!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up
    Prayers coming buddy!