Thread: Cross Breed Holsters

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,903
    Given: 755

Cross Breed Holsters

Any opinions?? They are one of the few that make a quality holster for the old Sig P225/P6. I like the leather one I have but it rides to low for concealed carry (German made duty holster, used with or without frog).

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,435
    Given: 40,573
    They have some nice looking holsters on their website.

https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Well I just bought a new holster and mag pouch, plus a cap and shirt for 107.00 with free shipping. I did find another that I had an interest in. But Crossbreed ended up having what I really wanted in the holster and mag pouch.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,650
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jpattersonnh View Post
    Well I just bought a new holster and mag pouch, plus a cap and shirt for 107.00 with free shipping. I did find another that I had an interest in. But Crossbreed ended up having what I really wanted in the holster and mag pouch.
    Pics?? We wanna see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up
    Since they are custom made, about a month

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,701
    Given: 511
    I have a couple of Crossbreed holsters and I like them OK. I've actually found that I like a full leather holster and a local guy makes some killer holsters so that what I'm wearing currently. The Crossbreeds are good quality and I have no complaints about them.

Thumbs Up
    I bought a second holster and a gun belt. I like their products. The belt holster for my Sig P6 and concealed "freedom" holster for my Sig 230. They make holsters for older guns that no one else does.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 962
    Given: 2,200
    They look nice, how does that IWB model feel with just one belt stay? Just curious how well it stays put.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,435
    Given: 40,573
    Nice looking rig!
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Krat View Post
    They look nice, how does that IWB model feel with just one belt stay? Just curious how well it stays put.
    It is surprisingly stable and comfortable. It can be worn cross draw, appendix or strong side. When you put the holster on, it gives you some movement that you just don't have with double belt stays. You can also slightly cant the holster to fit your body and draw style. It really shines with their 1.25" gun belt. It gives movement that would be more restricted with a 1.5" belt. The Belt is nicer than most designer belts costing $25.00+ or more then Crossbreeds and are a nightmare with a IWB holster. I really like the fact that the handgun is secure without a button or lever to draw.

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 962
    Given: 2,200
    The reason I ask is I have the Alien wear IWB with two belt stays and it is alot of material, about 10" between stays. Your Crossbreed looks much more compact and probably less constrictive. Good to hear that it is stable, I may try to modify mine some.
    Last edited by Krat; 01-22-2018 at 09:14 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,825
    Given: 1,051
    I've look at their stuff for a good while but have not owned one as of yet. They seem to have a pretty large following so quality must be pretty good over time. The ones I've seen first hand seem pretty cool.

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Krat View Post
    The reason I ask is I have the Alien wear IWB with two belt stays and it is alot of material, about 10" between stays. Your Crossbreed looks much more compact and probably less constrictive. Good to hear that it is stable, I may try to modify mine some.
    They are running a 15% off sale right now. You are correct, they are designed with movement in mind. The belt stay is pretty beefy

Quote Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
    I've look at their stuff for a good while but have not owned one as of yet. They seem to have a pretty large following so quality must be pretty good over time. The ones I've seen first hand seem pretty cool.
    Unique, they really are.
    Where else can I find a holster for a handgun that was discontinued in 1982? I'll be buying more, some for my sons that have unique handguns.

Regular in Sparta Bigcountry0291's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 571
    Given: 759
    I have the Crossbred for Glock 19; however, need to order on for Glock 30. Love the holster; however, need to look at their belts or at least better belt. It is interesting when you can fit into Desert 3-Color BDU's from 90's.

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry0291 View Post
    I have the Crossbred for Glock 19; however, need to order on for Glock 30. Love the holster; however, need to look at their belts or at least better belt. It is interesting when you can fit into Desert 3-Color BDU's from 90's.
    Their gun belts are not cheap, but even the 1.25" is very beefy and sturdy. Regular belts tend to sag, not these. The black one I bought can even be worn with a suit.

Regular in Sparta Bigcountry0291's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 571
    Given: 759
    Quote Originally Posted by jpattersonnh View Post
    Their gun belts are not cheap, but even the 1.25" is very beefy and sturdy. Regular belts tend to sag, not these. The black one I bought can even be worn with a suit.
    Thanks will check them out for the belt.

Thumbs Up
    Just purchased another Crossbreed. A Super Tuck this time for my P320 carry + a IWB mag pouch.
    https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/t...g-carrier.html
    https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/h...b-holster.html

I really like their stuff.