Thread: Cross Breed Holsters

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,847
    Given: 736

Cross Breed Holsters

Any opinions?? They are one of the few that make a quality holster for the old Sig P225/P6. I like the leather one I have but it rides to low for concealed carry (German made duty holster, used with or without frog).

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,032
    Given: 39,947
    They have some nice looking holsters on their website.

https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Well I just bought a new holster and mag pouch, plus a cap and shirt for 107.00 with free shipping. I did find another that I had an interest in. But Crossbreed ended up having what I really wanted in the holster and mag pouch.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,632
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jpattersonnh View Post
    Well I just bought a new holster and mag pouch, plus a cap and shirt for 107.00 with free shipping. I did find another that I had an interest in. But Crossbreed ended up having what I really wanted in the holster and mag pouch.
    Pics?? We wanna see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up
    Since they are custom made, about a month

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,699
    Given: 511
    I have a couple of Crossbreed holsters and I like them OK. I've actually found that I like a full leather holster and a local guy makes some killer holsters so that what I'm wearing currently. The Crossbreeds are good quality and I have no complaints about them.