Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: the WTF news story of the day ...

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,524
    Given: 24,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Krat View Post
    This country is on a slippery slope and losing traction............
    no it's not ... the county level electoral map from 11/8/16 proves that
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up

people put sunscreen on their eyeballs ...

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/0...h-eclipse.html

Health professionals report cases where people put sunscreen on their eyeballs to watch eclipse

A health professional in California reported cases where eclipse-viewers sought medical treatment because they put sunscreen on their eyeballs to view last week’s solar eclipse.

KRCTV.com reported that these individuals applied the sunscreen because they did not have the NASA-approved eyewear.

“One of my colleagues at moonlight here stated yesterday that they had patients presenting at their clinic that put sunscreen on their eyeball, and presented that they were having pain and they were referred to an ophthalmologist,” Trish Patterson, a nurse at Prestige Urgent Care in Redding, Calif., said.

The Sun also reported that doctors in Virginia have reported patients complaining of applying sunscreen to their eyes.

The nurse said that it only takes seconds of staring at directly at the sun to cause lasting damage to the retina.

wat.jpg
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up

Snake lover found suffocated to death near his pet python

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/...ports-say.html

A snake lover in the U.K. has been found suffocated to death near his pet python, according to news reports.

The Sun reports that Dan Brandon, 31, was found at his home in Church Crookham, Southern England, in the room in which he kept his snakes. His pet python was out of its pen.

Authorities confirmed Monday that Brandon died of asphyxiation, according to The Sun. An investigation has been launched into whether the python was involved in Brandon’s death. The Telegraph reports that, if the python did kill Brandon, it would be the first case of its kind in the U.K.

1506361740773.jpg

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,088
    Given: 40,013
    Angry azz hat golfer decapitates a goose on the golf course! I hope burn his club card a breaks his clubs!

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017...pitates-goose/
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    How to mask your chewing tobacco or snuff in the deer stand! I chew tobacco when I’m outdoors hunting, never had a problem with not getting a deer. This guy just thought he was extra manly! LOL!

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017...much-expected/
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,945
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri70 View Post
    How to mask your chewing tobacco or snuff in the deer stand! I chew tobacco when I’m outdoors hunting, never had a problem with not getting a deer. This guy just thought he was extra manly! LOL!

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017...much-expected/
    Lol! I'd be more worried about scaring deer off with the sound of my retching!
    Hey, if you can get your dip on in the stand and the smell don't scare 'em off, great! My parents dip in the stand and have no trouble either. But for anyone concerned about the smell and need a nic fix, there's always nicotine lozenges.
    Don't ever think that because I'm peaceful, that I've forgotten how to be violent.

Spartan in Training
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 794
    Given: 1,947
    Nicotine gum is good stuff, been chewing it for 7 years......I know, I know it's a 60 day program

Thumbs Up
    Be carful when shooting explosive targets and objects that can launch into the air, stuff can do damage to your vehicle or personal property or people.

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017...osive-targets/

Regular in Sparta Bigcountry0291's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 560
    Given: 746
    I need to cleanse myself after seeing the Vogue writer pic!

Thumbs Up

A man is about to launch himself in his homemade rocket ...

to prove the Earth is flat.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/bluesk...122-story.html

Seeking to prove that a conspiracy of astronauts fabricated the shape of the Earth, a California man intends to launch himself 1,800 feet high on Saturday in a rocket he built from scrap metal.

Assuming the 500-mph, mile-long flight through the Mojave Desert does not kill him, Mike Hughes told the Associated Press, his journey into the atmosflat will mark the first phase of his ambitious flat-Earth space program.

Hughes's ultimate goal is a subsequent launch that puts him miles above the Earth, where the 61-year-old limousine driver hopes to photograph proof of the disc we all live on.

"It'll shut the door on this ball earth," Hughes said in a fundraising interview with a flat-Earth group for Saturday's flight, which ranged across theories that NASA is controlled by round-Earth Freemasons, and Elon Musk makes fake rockets from blimps.
    I hope to God that this guys launch is successful ... it will be 1 less oxygen stealing meat-sack

'
    1306699190001.jpg
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    They are smart enough to launch at rocket but can’t tell the shape of the Earth??

70F9A440-6950-4B06-826E-A8884008D432.jpg

Regular in Sparta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,158
    Given: 43
    I saw that about rocket moron. I honestly did not know there was a Flat Earth Society anymore... I would love to see a picture of the edge, so I could see what holds the water in the oceans on that flat earth.

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred_G View Post
    I saw that about rocket moron. I honestly did not know there was a Flat Earth Society anymore... I would love to see a picture of the edge, so I could see what holds the water in the oceans on that flat earth.
    there's also a Hollow Earth believers too ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

girl-palm1.jpg
    Last edited by Dog; 11-25-2017 at 04:11 AM.
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    Poachers get their truck destroyed after trespassing to commit the poaching crime close by. Neighbors called the police and game & fish, it was 2 hrs to respond. I don’t care for poachers, they are thieves in my book! They were shooting close to houses and had been warned about the trespassing and hunting that close.

A landowner in Orting, Washington, had been detained after he rammed his tractor into a truck believed to belong to someone who was poaching near his property. He’s now known to authorities as “Tractor Man.”According to KGW8 News, Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife Police received the call on Saturday evening reporting somebody shooting on a family’s property.
    When authorities eventually pulled onto the scene, they witnessed a man riding his tractor, and smashing up a parked pickup truck.
    The Facebook post from Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife Police says an officer removed the man from the tractor, detained him, and removed a .44 Magnum revolver hanging from his belt.
    https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017...-fail-respond/

Spartan in Training
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 794
    Given: 1,947
    I hope he doesn't get more than a littering citation