Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: the WTF news story of the day ...

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,414
    Given: 2,411
    Well, coulda been worse. She coulda gotten eye crabs.....
    μολὼν λαβέ

http://www.molonlabeforum.com
    "Gun Forums"

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,580
    Given: 40,771
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16,044
    Given: 24,626

Leaping elk crashes research helicopter ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8209526.html

Wild deer jumps into chopper's tail rotor in Utah mountains, sending craft spinning to earth but causing the animal to die of its injuries

An elk leaped into a research helicopter that was trying to capture it and brought down the helicopter in a collision that also killed the elk, authorities said Tuesday.

The elk jumped into the chopper’s tail rotor as the aircraft flew about 10 feet (three metres) above ground in a mountainous part of eastern Utah, with its crew trying to drop a net on the elk, said Jared Rigby of the Wasatch County Sheriff’s Office.

The two people on board weren’t seriously hurt, but the elk died of its injuries on Monday afternoon.

this story has so much wtf 1.jpg i don't even know where to begin
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up

First woman to try to enter Corps of Cadets says she considers herself alum ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/04...m-citadel.html

The first woman to try to enter the Corps of Cadets at The Citadel says she left the military school quickly because of the way “outside forces” treated her and that she considers herself an alumni.

The Post and Courier of Charleston reports Shannon Faulkner spoke Saturday at the school, marking her first invited appearance since she left in 1995.

After a lawsuit, Faulkner started taking classes at The Citadel in January 1994 and became a member of the Corps about 18 months later. She withdrew six days later and left in tears while some cadets cheered.

Faulkner blames hostility from Citadel alumni and Charleston residents for her early departure. She says a man threatened her parents’ lives if she attended The Citadel.

Faulkner now teaches English in Greenville.
    I had a layover in Charleston back in 84' ... guess that makes me an alum too

anybody that deranged has no business educating
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    Sounds like someone I know......AF05BA12-E95F-46F4-B8CE-3206A6B02AD9.jpg
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up

I'm disgusted even posting this ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/24...raigslist.html

Wisconsin dad sentenced to 60 years in prison for attempting to sell daughter, 4, for sex on Craigslist

A Wisconsin man was sentenced to 60 years in prison in Texas Friday for attempting to sell his 4-year-old daughter for sex on Craigslist.

Andrew Turley, 30, was convicted of “trafficking a child and compelling prostitution of someone under the age of 18,” the Houston Chronicle reported.

In 2015, Turley posted an advertisement on Craigslist titled “Play with Daddie’s Little Girl.” The Houston Police Department exchanged emails with Turley who told them he had “a girl younger than 10” who he could drug with “sleep meds” before the meeting, the Harris County District Attorney’s Office said.

anger-management-for-children.jpg
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,053
    Given: 2,353
    That's some twisted shit..........special place in hell for that ****er.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,064
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Krat View Post
    That's some twisted shit..........special place in hell for that ****er.
    There's a special place in the prison shower for him too. Over in the far corner, not quite in plain view of the guards.
    Don't ever think that because I'm peaceful, that I've forgotten how to be violent.

Thumbs Up
    To bad someone didn’t show up and put a final end to his sickness!

Thumbs Up

Man with gun face tattoo ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/19...n-firearm.html

Michael Vines has his alleged crime written all over his forehead.

After he was involved in a car accident, Vines allegedly tossed a loaded .38-caliber revolver into the grass, according to the Greenville Police Department. However, according to police, Vines is federally prohibited from possessing a gun.

1529433039698.jpg

Whitaker.jpg
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,470
    Given: 2,748
    Wrong tat on that guy's forehead. It should read "LOSER".

Grumpy

Thumbs Up

Oregon woman finds mountain lion napping in her home

and that's not even the craziest part ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/or...snnews11&pfr=1

An Oregon woman recently came home to an unusual surprise: a mountain lion, which ended up taking a nap for six hours behind her sofa.

Lauren Taylor, of Ashland, Oregon, spotted the lion on July 8. After drinking from a pond in Taylor’s backyard, the cat likely entered her home through an open back door, Taylor explained in a Facebook post detailing the experience. The warning garnered more than 17,000 reactions and shares as of Tuesday morning.

“This is wild,” she wrote. “The door was open and the room has huge plants and stairs built around real tree branches, so she likely didn't even realize she was walking indoors until she was inside.”

After entering the home, the cat was startled by Taylor's roommate, who screamed upon seeing the mountain lion. This prompted the wild animal to hide behind the sofa, where it snoozed for several hours.

Taylor made a noise to wake the feline, but then “gazed lovingly into her eyes, and communicated using feline-speak eye blinking to calm her,” she wrote.

“It was amazing to realize that this worked. I gazed lovingly then blinked hard and then she did it back,”Taylor continued, adding that the cat then went back to sleep. “She clearly felt safe and she showed no inclination to leave."

When the cat awoke a second time, Taylor said she “again connected in a loving gaze and communicated trust through blinking.”

With just “a couple hours to dawn,” Taylor decided it was time to “prompt her to leave without alarming her so much that she panicked.”

The Oregon woman then used a drum to encourage the lion to exit the home.

“She roused and knew just what to do.... walking out through the open doors, through the yard, across the creek, and through the empty field behind us exactly as we had shown her,” said Taylor, adding she has “extensive experience working with energy and animals."

“It was a perfect ending to a blessed encounter that could have been dangerous if approached from a lower frequency,” she continued. “May she stay safely in the hills to enjoy a long life as a wild and healthy lion.”

Taylor was not immediately available for additional comment when contacted by Fox News on Tuesday.

just remember folks ... they walk among us, steal our oxygen, breed, vote and more often than not demand more gov't

retard.jpg
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    Wow! It didn’t end well for the guy that liked grizzly bears either!

Thumbs Up
    There’s something illegal in Mexico??

We’re pretty supportive of Taco Tuesday here at OutdoorHub. A ground venison taco served on a fresh tortilla with all the fixings? Sign us up! This next story we dug up, though, might force us to skip Taco Tuesday until next week. . .A Mexico City restaurant recently featured a taco on its menu that we want absolutely nothing to do with; tarantula tacos.
    A Mexico City restaurant was busted for its tarantula tacos.They were serving up the Mexican red rump tarantula, a protected species, for $27 apiece.https://t.co/0w14k7wCmcpic.twitter.com/S8RAxPLtJS
    — Ken Rutkowski (@kenradio) August 16, 2018
    The restaurant apparently posted a video on Facebook showing a chef preparing one of the arachnids by torching it until blackened. But there’s one big problem with what the restaurant was doing. According to the Associated Press, the Mexican red rump tarantula they were serving is a protected species.

Thumbs Up
    Some crazy hillbillies in PA!

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018...rses-cow-goat/

MUNSON, Pa. (KDKA) — Three Pennsylvania men are facing more than 1,400 counts of allegedly having sex with multiple animals.
    In addition to the 1,460 counts of sexual intercourse with animals, 41-year-old Terry Wallace, 34-year-old Marc Measnikoff and 32-year-old Matthew Brubaker are also facing charges of cruelty to animals, endangering the welfare of children and corruption of minors.