Page 390 of 390 FirstFirst ... 380381382383384385386387388389390
Results 7,781 to 7,793 of 7793

Thread: Random Thoughts

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,919
    Given: 40,904
    It’s skunk matio season again! I have a dozen of them hit along side the road last couple days. Last year a couple of them were fornicating under my sisters house and in her front yard. I pulled up in her driveway and she was motioning me to get a gun out and shoot them, I got one of them. .
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,172
    Given: 2,460
    You killed Pepe' le Pew ?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,789
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri70 View Post
    It’s skunk matio season again! I have a dozen of them hit along side the road last couple days. Last year a couple of them were fornicating under my sisters house and in her front yard. I pulled up in her driveway and she was motioning me to get a gun out and shoot them, I got one of them. .
    Reminds me of back in the day...... I rented an old run down farmhouse cause I couldnt afford much at the time. When my family moved in, we inherited about 20 outdoor cats that the previous owner would feed and keep around. Well it seemed skunks would come from miles around to eat the cat food we put out. Unfortunately, they would crawl under the house and get in fights with the cats, which they would spray the cats. There were soooooo many nights we would wake up at 2 and 3 in the morning gagging it smelled so bad in the house! I shot many skunks back then, and a few of them got me first! Would use a 16ft chimney sweep to pick them up and carry them about a quarter mile down the road to get rid of them.
    I always made sure to keep plenty of tomato juice around for those special baths!!! I don't miss it at all either......

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up
    Dealing with the death of a family member is tough enough with having to deal with stupid family drama. Remember to leave a Will for your family to keep things simple and keep next of kin on accounts so they will have access to funds. In Indiana it’s a 45 day wait from the bank after they receive the death certificate.
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    40 degrees today and tomorrow it may only get up to 25 or so and the low tomorrow is 9 degrees. I’ll go shoot tomorrow anyway, I need to see if I made any difference on the Rem 45 and may have to pull the trigger on the Blackhawk.

Thumbs Up
    Been a crazy couple of weeks at work, smashed my right hand ring finger 2 weeks ago today, broke the bone on the tip. Last Friday I was driving the company truck and pulling the gooseneck flatbed trailer and was hit by a crackhead coming around a wet corner too fast! I was hit in the driver side rear duel and the trailer took most of the hit. Boss was glad I was ok and 2 days later he got a new 2019 Big Tex trailer and a nice 2016 Dodge 3500 4 door flatbed 4x4, leather interior and power everything. If was a 1/2 second slower the idiot may have been in my face.

Thumbs Up
    Glad your ok sir....... Mashed my finger with a hammer yesterday, now I have a nice black fingernail. Lets you know your alive!

Thumbs Up
    My daughter has chosen Hendrix College to play soccer this fall after graduating high school. We didn’t know they had a mascot change......
    47122048-DBD5-4AA5-B6CF-226A13C13A35.jpg

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Nice!

Thumbs Up
    Had some fun with the welder I got from my father-in-laws place, it’s a simple Lincoln 225 AC arc welder. I got some extra rod pcs from work and access to a laser cutter. I made a helicopter spinner and a shooting tree for rimfire shooting.

7122A262-F3DA-4EA2-8FF2-90842A32573D.jpg25C39AF2-72A4-4F8C-B9A5-4663EE8BB608.jpg

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri70 View Post
    Had some fun with the welder I got from my father-in-laws place, it’s a simple Lincoln 225 AC arc welder. I got some extra rod pcs from work and access to a laser cutter. I made a helicopter spinner and a shooting tree for rimfire shooting.

7122A262-F3DA-4EA2-8FF2-90842A32573D.jpg25C39AF2-72A4-4F8C-B9A5-4663EE8BB608.jpg
    Those look good Tri, Good job! Let us know how they hold up.....

Thumbs Up
    They worked great! We blasted on them for a couple hours with the 10/22 and S&W 22A pistol. The plates are made of 7ga mild steel and held up great to a couple hundred rds of rimfire! Both guns shot great without a hiccup other than a dud round, only had a couple in the pistol but the takedown was 100% with all ammo.

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    This are nice looking spinners.