Page 388 of 389 FirstFirst ... 378379380381382383384385386387388389 LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,760 of 7763

Thread: Random Thoughts

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,725
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri70 View Post
    May just do a European mount.
    We want pictures when it's done. I like the looks of European mounts if there done right.... My dad got one years ago and the taxidermist painted the skull white with what looked to be wall paint or something, was horrible!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,083
    Given: 2,386
    Congrats on a nice buck!
    Making my first batch of deer jerky tomorrow from last year's deer. Haven't had a chance to go again since opening weekend.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,686
    Given: 40,810
    Prepping the head is tough, a good knife makes all the difference, glad I got this Buck knife. It doesn’t need sharpened very off, it takes a while when it it does, these knifes have great metal!

C47EAAC6-F9E3-4E77-B490-A14646C07BA2.jpg
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Mother-in-law bought us one of those $250 TVs from wal-mart that was on sale Thursday night. It lasted 2 days and it was jacked up. We exchanged it for a Samsung, added an extra $100 to the price but it’s a much better tv.
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    I love Samsung TVs.....always had good luck with them!

Thumbs Up
    Went with my brother-in-law (the one that's not a pain in the ass) to help him pick out his first pistol. Fortunately, there were a couple black friday deals still available.
    After trying the feel and trigger pull on several, he finally decided on one. They had a Springfield XD9, threaded barrel, case, 5 mags and 100 rounds of 9mm for $399.
    Can't say that I'm not a tad jealous........

Thumbs Up
    A lot of good gun deals out now! Good find 1TH!

Thumbs Up
    Areas south of us got some snow, 2-3”, the weather people were all in a panic about the first big snow storm, we didn’t didn’t get anything!!

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    I have a friend in Bentonville, he says the snow missed them too. Next week's front may be different

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Who are all of the weird named new members with no posts giving all of the thumbs up on our posts? Do spambots give thumbs?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,477
    Given: 2,756
    Areas south of us got some snow, 2-3”, the weather people were all in a panic about the first big snow storm, we didn’t didn’t get anything!!
    Same here. Couple of coworkers were in a tizzy about the possibility of an ice storm but thankfully nothing but a little rain.

Grumpy

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Krat View Post
    Who are all of the weird named new members with no posts giving all of the thumbs up on our posts? Do spambots give thumbs?

I noticed that too.

Thumbs Up
    Bullet spins on ice after being shot from pistol!

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2018...g-frozen-lake/

Thumbs Up
    I noticed that too.
    Where do you see thumbs up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up
    Was suppose to hit the range up this past weekend with my brother in law to teach him the law of the land with his new toy. Wouldn’t you know he backed out on me, so I was forced to go alone....and had a helluva time! Have come to the conclusion that I will need to purchase some Wilson combat mags to use with my Kimber ultra. Was so pissed yet again with the FTEs I could spit. I just put it away and played with the other toys. It has been longer than I care to mention since the last time I got out to shoot, but looks like wifey is interested in going this weekend! Yay me....I’m stoked!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,459
    Given: 673
    Quote Originally Posted by 1turkeyhunter View Post
    Where do you see thumbs up?

Notifications

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    Notifications
    lol

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by 1turkeyhunter View Post
    Was suppose to hit the range up this past weekend with my brother in law to teach him the law of the land with his new toy. Wouldn’t you know he backed out on me, so I was forced to go alone....and had a helluva time! Have come to the conclusion that I will need to purchase some Wilson combat mags to use with my Kimber ultra. Was so pissed yet again with the FTEs I could spit. I just put it away and played with the other toys. It has been longer than I care to mention since the last time I got out to shoot, but looks like wifey is interested in going this weekend! Yay me....I’m stoked!

Are you shooting ball ammo? Some pistols don’t like hollow points and jam on the feed ramps.

Thumbs Up
    Are you shooting ball ammo? Some pistols don’t like hollow points and jam on the feed ramps.
    Yeah, just regular federal target ammo. I had someone tell me (not sure if they knew what they were talking about or not) when they switched over to Wilson combat mags, it eliminated all of there issues of FTF, FTE.... Figured I might wanna give it a try. This is the same one I had posted a while back that desperately needed the BS break in of a couple hundred rounds. Last time I shot it, it seemed to have got rid of its issues and functioned properly. Well they are back, and as much as I have liked Kimber in the past, this is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth. A firearm that doesn’t function properly is just an expensive paperweight.

Thumbs Up
    A buddy of mine uses but Wilson mags, my SR1911 didn’t like hp but did fine with ball ammo and the Hornady tipped SD ammo.