Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,396
    Given: 40,526
    Busy weekend, my oldest graduated college as a respiratory therapist and my younger daughter will be playing for their 5 th State championship in soccer!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 938
    Given: 2,155
    Congrats on the college grad! Good luck on the championship

Thumbs Up
    My lucky day out of the office, I get to drive to pick up a load and deliver it!
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Ammo sale, American made $173.99/500 rds of 5.56!

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/search

Thumbs Up
    Wideners has American Eagle for $147/500 and LC for $294/1000!

https://www.wideners.com/brands/federal-ammo

Thumbs Up
    Local Tractor Supply store had Gerber multi-tools on sale for $25, I had to get one at that price $10 off reg price!

Thumbs Up
    Our soccer team played well and won our 5th State title for the girls. Our boys soccer team didn’t do as well, lost 1-4. An exciting day tho to watch both teams, my daughter played hard as a midfielder and many people commented on how good she looked.

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    That's awesome man! Congrats to your daughter and the other young ladies.

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri70 View Post
    Local Tractor Supply store had Gerber multi-tools on sale for $25, I had to get one at that price $10 off reg price!
    I have a couple of different Leathermans and one Gerber, the Gerber is the one used the most and stays in my tool belt.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,936
    Given: 24,444
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    D1321CE2-4F44-42EB-8CA0-A28F88F0EAD2.jpgGreat day yesterday, went to watch my daughter’s friends high school graduation. After that we headed to the lake, my wife out fished me again. This time she put 2 good size crappie in the boat, I could only rangle up 3 small brownies I had to put back, good times!
    Last edited by Tri70; 05-20-2018 at 10:19 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Decided to make another lake run to try and get a mess of fish. Better luck today, we caught probably 15 or so Fish, had to thro some back.

31C8F1FB-4F1A-461B-80BA-4262E2A03CC0.jpg

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,366
    Given: 654
    You are supposed throw them back in the lake, they will die if you throw them on shore like thst.

LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up
    I found a 10/22 Takedown at an LGS/farm store for $259.99! It’s about $70 off their list price, they have 1 SS standard 18” and 2 in blue w/threaded barrel 16”. I like SS guns but the blue with threaded barrel is tempting when I get my stamp for a suppressor someday. It didn’t make it home with me today but tomorrow....

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Was it just me or was this site running very slowly the last couple of days? Seems fine now, but earlier today and yesterday everything took forever to load.

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Krat View Post
    Was it just me or was this site running very slowly the last couple of days? Seems fine now, but earlier today and yesterday everything took forever to load.
    actually, i noticed the opposite

we'll look into it though, tnx
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    jimmie rustling in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Memorial-Day.jpg