Page 382 of 382 FirstFirst ... 372373374375376377378379380381382
Results 7,621 to 7,634 of 7634

Thread: Random Thoughts

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,380
    Given: 658
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri70 View Post
    Good day fishing yesterday, I caught a couple decent size black Bass 3 & 4 lb and one about 1-1/2 lbs, wife caught one good size crappie. We have enough for a good fish fry now!

Attachment 8514Attachment 8515

You need to let your wife hold the fish while you taker the pichurs.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,435
    Given: 40,573
    Here is a great buy on 6.8 ammo 110 gr SP, 200 rds for $140! I can’t buy the components cheaper than that!

http://www.shootersproshop.com/ssa-6...ack-200ct.html
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Natchez has 10% off of everything, last day!

https://www.natchezss.com/
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Y'all sign up to win some reloading swag from Starline Brass, including a Dillon 650

https://www.starlinebrass.com/giveaway/

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,751
    Given: 1,928
    So i did a thing. I submitted the paperwork to have my rights restored today. I will know in 2 to 3 weeks. Fingers crossed.
    Disclamer: All views expressed by me are mine. They are not angry nor are they anyone else's views.

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by TangoDown View Post
    So i did a thing. I submitted the paperwork to have my rights restored today. I will know in 2 to 3 weeks. Fingers crossed.
    Good luck!

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,675
    Given: 762
    WTF,There are 5 other members of this forum online right now. Just for shits and giggles,I looked at all their profiles and none of them have a single post on file.

Why would you join a gun forum if you're not going to ever participate in it. If members aren't going to be part of the forum,they should be eliminated from being members of the forum. They serve no purpose at all,other than being the trolls that that are!

I laugh every time I see the so called "Active Member" numbers at the bottom of the main page. It says we have 42 active members,Really? I think there might be 10 at most that have ever been active members of this place. What a freakin joke!

Thumbs Up
    B3573DCF-3BDC-465C-BEA2-3B5B84E990D5.jpg

I’m my father’s son! My wife and went fishing again but I was the only one who caught anything, 4 black bass about 2-1/2 lbs each! My dad was a fishing nut, even on his wedding night he went fishing with a buddy and left Mom at camp with his buddy ‘s family! Today is my 23rd anniversary and we went fishing!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,966
    Given: 24,493
    Quote Originally Posted by TangoDown View Post
    fingers crossed my friend ... good luck
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,966
    Given: 24,493
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 962
    Given: 2,200
    Wish I could give extra thumbs for that one. It disgusts me every year that the Austin area media covers D-Day anniversaries less and less.

Thumbs Up
    Natchez has rimfire ammo on sale, Rem bucket of 22 Lr for $59.99!

https://outdoors.natchezss.com/produ...n-rimfire-ammo

Thumbs Up
    Cooked out on the grill yesterday, hamburgers, hotdogs and bacon, always used wood or charcoal for best flavor. The kids wanted some homemade ice cream, so we bought up supplies for that too. The kids did the ice cream while I cooked the burgers and dogs, both came out great! I thought I would share my ice cream recipe for smooth creamy flavor.

1/2 gallon of whole milk
    4 cans of evaporated milk
    2 cans of sweetened condensed milk
    2 boxes of instant pudding of your flavor (we did banana)
    add fruit if you like, we 2 sliced bananas
    the rest is ice and rock salt, readies in about 30-40 minutes on the electric maker.
    We added chopped pecans for a topping

Thumbs Up
    I leave my game camera up and check to see what critters roam thru the seasons. I saw several deer, bucks in velvet, neighbors cow, raccoons and a pig I got a little excited about. The pig was dated 4-27-18, hadn’t realized it had been that long since I checked the camera.

1244F888-B8C1-46A6-BDC1-ECED62A9422A.jpg