Page 388 of 388 FirstFirst ... 378379380381382383384385386387388
Results 7,741 to 7,748 of 7748

Thread: Random Thoughts

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,722
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri70 View Post
    May just do a European mount.
    We want pictures when it's done. I like the looks of European mounts if there done right.... My dad got one years ago and the taxidermist painted the skull white with what looked to be wall paint or something, was horrible!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,077
    Given: 2,384
    Congrats on a nice buck!
    Making my first batch of deer jerky tomorrow from last year's deer. Haven't had a chance to go again since opening weekend.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,676
    Given: 40,799
    Prepping the head is tough, a good knife makes all the difference, glad I got this Buck knife. It doesn’t need sharpened very off, it takes a while when it it does, these knifes have great metal!

C47EAAC6-F9E3-4E77-B490-A14646C07BA2.jpg
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Mother-in-law bought us one of those $250 TVs from wal-mart that was on sale Thursday night. It lasted 2 days and it was jacked up. We exchanged it for a Samsung, added an extra $100 to the price but it’s a much better tv.
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    I love Samsung TVs.....always had good luck with them!

Thumbs Up
    Went with my brother-in-law (the one that's not a pain in the ass) to help him pick out his first pistol. Fortunately, there were a couple black friday deals still available.
    After trying the feel and trigger pull on several, he finally decided on one. They had a Springfield XD9, threaded barrel, case, 5 mags and 100 rounds of 9mm for $399.
    Can't say that I'm not a tad jealous........

Thumbs Up
    A lot of good gun deals out now! Good find 1TH!

Thumbs Up
    Areas south of us got some snow, 2-3”, the weather people were all in a panic about the first big snow storm, we didn’t didn’t get anything!!