Results 7,661 to 7,680 of 7710

Thread: Random Thoughts

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,580
    Given: 40,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    Do they sell guns where she lives now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    Yes, we will do some more shooting and see what she likes. There’s a new gun store a few blocks from my house!
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Si vis pacem, para bellum texaswoodworker's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,944
    Given: 4,212
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelHorseCowboy View Post
    I uh... thought everyone knew? Wasn't there a thread here somewhere?
    I still browsed TEF occasionally, even being perma-banned. Just being honest, mostly just to spy and see how fu**ed up my ex's life is going. I'm a sick bastard and did get a small amount of satisfaction from it. I noticed the job hopping, man hopping, and what seems to be alcoholism is never her fault, it's all because she's just a girl trying to make it in a man's world.
    I actually haven't laughed at her or spied on her in about two years, maybe she's doing better in life. My attitude on the matter has changed and I honestly hope she's doing well.
    But I digress. I'd already heard of this issue with Cane and headed over there to check it for more details. They didn't have any deets at the time.

I am curious as to what led to the events.
    Wonder how C3 is doing?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    I checked in a few weeks ago to see if the place had changed any. C3 is now one of the admins. I don't think Austin is still there, but there's a couple admins that I don't recognize even though they are listed as having been members since before things went south. I'm thinking they changed their names. Remember that one ******* admin that accused me of all people of being a cop basher? The statist and the libtard are both still there. It's sad what happened to Canebrake. He was a great guy full of wisdom and technical info. I also can't believe what happened to Robocop10mm.
    Last edited by texaswoodworker; 07-20-2018 at 11:23 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is none so blind as he who will not see

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,432
    Given: 668
    There are statists and liberat that banter with frequently.

I still miss Durango.

Thumbs Up
    JonM has not been on for a long while now.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,705
    Given: 0
    There are statists and liberat that banter with frequently.

I still miss Durango.

I haven't visited that other place in a few years now. What happen to Durango??

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by 1turkeyhunter View Post
    I haven't visited that other place in a few years now. What happen to Durango??

Durango was a very knowledgeable gun guy, he would miss a pill or take too many and would say the craziest things and get folks stirred up. I’ve seen him do it on 3 different forums and would eventually loose posting privileges.
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    The folks that got stirred up are likely the ones that need medication.

Thumbs Up
    Busy weekend with work and daughter at soccer camp. I was http get away and let my boy shoot dad’s old trapdoor 45-70.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,064
    Given: 66
    With all the bull shit going on at work...
    I needed to spray some weedkiller at a lot of places to help clear off some fences and kill spots to keep from having to break out the weed whacker...

I was feeling belligerent and artistic. But I'm not much of an artist.

Don't ever think that because I'm peaceful, that I've forgotten how to be violent.

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,053
    Given: 2,353
    Artistic or not, it translates the same

Thumbs Up
    Lmfao!!

Si vis pacem, para bellum texaswoodworker's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,944
    Given: 4,212
    The folks that got stirred up are likely the ones that need medication.

I witnessed a lot of his craziness, and a lot of it was directed at me at times. Let's just say that those people getting stirred up were pretty well justified...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is none so blind as he who will not see

Thumbs Up
    Oh, he was a ****ing ****.

Don't ever think that because I'm peaceful, that I've forgotten how to be violent.

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
    I witnessed a lot of his craziness, and a lot of it was directed at me at times. Let's just say that those people getting stirred up were pretty well justified...
    It is the interwebz, it is mostly entertainment.

Durango, Niterider, etc. kept the excitement level up.

Thumbs Up
    Getting a rain this morning, high today is 76! Hopefully I can get out and do some shooting today and check my game cameras. Last time I checked them, I had a nice buck in velevet walk right by the camera and a hog. I’ve never seen hogs on our place before, I’m excited!

Thumbs Up
    image.jpg62 degrees on my back porch this morning, great start to a late July day.

Thumbs Up
    Went riding motorcycles with an acquaintance today who may have a hookup for some hunting property. Apparently his brothers and sisters own a lot of property about an hour and a half from me, in a good hunting area. Fingers crossed that this will pan out.... Need some deer steaks!

Thumbs Up
    Did a redneck ballistic test with some milk jugs, 64 gr Nosler Partition bullets and 30-30 150 gr Win sp. Both bullets penetrated about 4-1/2 jugs, caught both bullets. The first 2 jugs were tore up pretty good by both rounds.

51A68A44-613E-46B7-9342-490CA35461A5.jpg 8C4AD7F4-ADF5-495D-B962-3502A2DACFB5.jpg

Thumbs Up
    Someone tried to kill my huge cock'n'balls by spraying more weed killer all around it.
    Didn't work. My giant cock is invincible.

Thumbs Up
    There's this little pawn shop I like to visit sometimes. Rarely get to stay long because by the time I get there is usually around the time my morning coffee hits me, and I don't like using other restrooms.

This time though, I couldn't hold it. Asked the man behind the counter if I could use his restroom, and he told me where to find it.
    I had to pick my way through the store room where all the guns and fishing gear are kept until they clear the hold time. There was some damn sweet stuff back there.

Got to the bathroom and found this...
    Y'all know that saying, "Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, that's why I shit on company time."?
    Well, someone's taking it to the next level. Laptop, Vaseline, and WD40.