Page 1 of 367 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 7339

Thread: Random Thoughts

  1. #1
    Doug is currently out Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    On a journey far from New Sparta
    Posts
    1,303
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 627
    Given: 438

    Random Thoughts

    We all get them. An idea. A statement that you want to make. A rant you want to get out there. But it's not a strong enough topic to start a new thread, it's got maybe two responses before it's exhausted. You know, much like Lindsay Lohan's career.

    Well here is the thread for you. Let it all out My Spartans. Just let it all hang out.

    I'm wondering how many members we will have before someone complains about all the hard work that went into this place.

  2. #2
    I am awesome Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    10,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,375
    Given: 23,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    I'm wondering how many members we will have before someone complains about all the hard work that went into this place.
    ..... crickets.jpg


    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

    Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

  3. #3
    I am awesome Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    10,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,375
    Given: 23,876
    I don't know about anybody else ... but that logo is the shit!
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

    Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

  4. #4
    Doug is currently out Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    On a journey far from New Sparta
    Posts
    1,303
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 627
    Given: 438
    Since you resized it, I really like the look. Before it was almost comically oversized, but now it looks good. Well done Dog!

  5. #5
    I am awesome Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    10,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,375
    Given: 23,876
    ..........happy-dog.jpg
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

    Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

  6. #6
    Badassery NitroxAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Plataea
    Posts
    4,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,842
    Given: 12,109
    That pic made me belly laugh!!!

  7. #7
    I am awesome Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    10,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,375
    Given: 23,876
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroxAZ View Post
    That pic made me belly laugh!!!
    like this ... belly-laugh.jpg


    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

    Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

  8. #8
    Doug is currently out Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    On a journey far from New Sparta
    Posts
    1,303
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 627
    Given: 438
    You know. Since you resized it, I am really digging the detail on the graphic at the top of the page. I think it's something that few have, but will speak volumes as to our dedication. Nice job Dog!

  9. #9
    Badassery NitroxAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Plataea
    Posts
    4,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,842
    Given: 12,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    You know. Since you resized it, I am really digging the detail on the graphic at the top of the page. I think it's something that few have, but will speak volumes as to our dedication. Nice job Dog!
    THIS^^^^

    I can't wait until the Hot Cliffs and other warriors are put in there.

  10. #10
    Doug is currently out Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    On a journey far from New Sparta
    Posts
    1,303
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 627
    Given: 438
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroxAZ View Post
    THIS^^^^

    I can't wait until the Hot Cliffs and other warriors are put in there.
    That will look really, REALLY good I think. When our friends see it, I think they will see a level of commitment from the owners of this forum that they are not used to seeing.

    JD

  11. #11
    I am awesome Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    10,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,375
    Given: 23,876
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroxAZ View Post
    THIS^^^^

    I can't wait until the Hot Cliffs and other warriors are put in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    That will look really, REALLY good I think. When our friends see it, I think they will see a level of commitment from the owners of this forum that they are not used to seeing.

    JD
    email and specs sent to the artist
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

    Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

  12. #12
    Badassery NitroxAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Plataea
    Posts
    4,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,842
    Given: 12,109
    That will look awesome!

  13. #13
    Spartan Elite The Galician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,744
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,593
    Given: 121
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    I don't know about anybody else ... but that logo is the shit!
    Est sularus voloni mas ai est thorom nafai aran palani pax ai vor

    Knight of Solamnia

    S/
    K

  14. #14
    I am awesome Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    10,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,375
    Given: 23,876
    Quote Originally Posted by The Galician View Post
    Est sularus voloni mas ai est thorom nafai aran palani pax ai vor

    Knight of Solamnia

    S/
    K
    a Weis and Hickman fan?
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

    Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

  15. #15
    Doug is currently out Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    On a journey far from New Sparta
    Posts
    1,303
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 627
    Given: 438
    Seems the mailings have been decently successful so far. Let's hope the trail of breadcrumbs will bring in more of the true Spartans.

    JD

  16. #16
    Kylie's Chaperone AusLach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 898
    Given: 319
    This year for April Fool's I'm going to break into a TV news room wearing a neon green full body stocking, and harass the crap out of the weather girl. No one at home will know why she's freaking out.
    See whoa, c'est la vie
    And maybe something's wrong with me
    But whoa, at least
    I am free, ohhhh I am free

  17. #17
    Doug is currently out Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    On a journey far from New Sparta
    Posts
    1,303
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 627
    Given: 438
    Quote Originally Posted by AusLach View Post
    This year for April Fool's I'm going to break into a TV news room wearing a neon green full body stocking, and harass the crap out of the weather girl. No one at home will know why she's freaking out.
    LMFAO!!!! If I were drinking any fluids when I read this I would have sprayed it all over my laptop and been hunting for you Lachey!!

  18. #18
    Kylie's Chaperone AusLach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 898
    Given: 319
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    LMFAO!!!! If I were drinking any fluids when I read this I would have sprayed it all over my laptop and been hunting for you Lachey!!
    I take no responsibility for damage to either laptop or weather girl!
    See whoa, c'est la vie
    And maybe something's wrong with me
    But whoa, at least
    I am free, ohhhh I am free

  19. #19
    A New Face in Sparta
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Somewhere yesterday, a predator ate some prey. Probably a lion ate a gazelle or a tiger ran down and mauled a young deer; either way it was gruesome. However, somewhere else, a Venous Flytrap ate a bug, a lizard ate a bug, a frog ate a bug, a cat ate a bug, a spider ate a bug, a Benning ate a bug, a bug ate a bug, and all other kinds of things from monkeys to windshields ate bugs. How ever crappy your day is today, take time to remember the bugs.
    Last edited by jca1; 02-22-2013 at 05:42 PM.

  20. #20
    Badassery NitroxAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Plataea
    Posts
    4,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,842
    Given: 12,109
    Quote Originally Posted by krypto1000 View Post
    Somewhere yesterday, a predator ate some prey. Probably a lion ate a gazelle or a tiger ran down and mauled a young deer; either way it was gruesome. However, somewhere else, a Venous Flytrap ate a bug, a lizard ate a bug, a frog ate a bug, a cat ate a bug, a spider ate a bug, a bug ate a bug, and all other kinds of things from monkeys to windshields ate bugs. How ever crappy your day is today, take time to remember the bugs.
    That qualifies as random. I like it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •