Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 8687888990919293949596
Results 1,901 to 1,907 of 1907

Thread: the LOL thread ... all things funny

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,686
    Given: 40,810
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,459
    Given: 673
    image.jpgHippies...

Thumbs Up
    Some Tim Conway from the Carol Burnet show!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A_set7Do_gg

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,459
    Given: 673
    Works like a charm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up
    Kids today are stupid enough to believe it!