GOA Life Member

Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,062
    Given: 66
    Which one of you sick bastards...
    I swear it wasn't me.
    Don't ever think that because I'm peaceful, that I've forgotten how to be violent.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,414
    Given: 2,411
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelHorseCowboy View Post
    Which one of you sick bastards...
    I swear it wasn't me.
    Well, to be honest, I think you are the first one that would come to mind for thinking of it....
    μολὼν λαβέ

http://www.molonlabeforum.com
    "Gun Forums"

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,062
    Given: 66
    Totally understandable. But it wasn't me. My first thoughts were more in line with the response, concerned and curious.

Not curious enough to try it though, that's too much damn work when all I gotta do is ask.

I think a drill or something may be better though. Less chance of catching a bullet fragment.
    Don't ever think that because I'm peaceful, that I've forgotten how to be violent.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,414
    Given: 2,411
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelHorseCowboy View Post
    Totally understandable. But it wasn't me. My first thoughts were more in line with the response, concerned and curious.

Not curious enough to try it though, that's too much damn work when all I gotta do is ask.

I think a drill or something may be better though. Less chance of catching a bullet fragment.
    Right? Or giving lead poisoning to your gal.... or worse yet, lead poisoning to Frank and the beans.
    μολὼν λαβέ

http://www.molonlabeforum.com
    "Gun Forums"

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,565
    Given: 40,761
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,429
    Given: 668

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16,041
    Given: 24,624

Funny and sad at the same time ...

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

Lakeith Smith Plea Deal for 25 Years Turned Down, Teen Gets 65 Years Read Newsmax Ar

https://www.newsmax.com/thewire/lake.../06/id/853001/

Lakeith Smith rejected a plea deal recommending that he serve 25 years in prison and will now be spending 65 years behind bars instead for charges related to murder and theft.

The sentence was passed down Thursday by Circuit Judge Sibley Reynolds, who noted the role that the Montgomery teen tried as an adult played in the death of A'Donte Washington, which arose during two 2015 Millbrook home break-ins, The Montgomery Advertiser noted.

While Smith was not directly responsible for Washington's death, he was among five accused of the thefts that were foiled by police and ultimately led to a shootout that killed his 16-year-old counterpart.

The case was tried under Alabama's accomplice liability law and, because Washington was killed during the commission of a felony, this meant that all suspects involved were automatically charged with felony murder, WSFA said.

Smith was convicted in a two-day trial in March and on Thursday Reynolds handed down three back-to-back sentences that will see him serve 30 years for murder, 15 years for burglary and 10 years each for two theft convictions, according to USA Today.

During his sentencing, Smith reportedly smiled and laughed, but Robinson said he would not be smiling when he arrived at prison, USA Today noted.

"We are very pleased with this sentence," Robinson added. "Because the sentences are consecutive, it will be a long time before he comes up for even the possibility for parole, at least 20 to 25 years."

Co-defendants Jadarrian Hardy, Jhavarske Jackson and Le'Anthony Washington charged in the case have all pleaded guilty and are waiting to stand trial, USA today said.
    maxresdefault.jpg
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    That’s what happens when we don’t have a death penalty, the pcs of shitz like jail!

Spartan Elite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 2,343
    Four new names for me, LaKeith is unique, but Jadarrian is especially catchy......

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up