NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's STAG Arms AR15 build
    Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,897
    Given: 66
    That was hilarious!
    Don't ever think that because I'm peaceful, that I've forgotten how to be violent.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,932
    Given: 39,746
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,375
    Given: 23,876
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelHorseCowboy View Post
    That was hilarious!
    these are brilliant ...

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    the best one yet ...

Last edited by Dog; 07-14-2017 at 08:30 PM.
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    I'm crying!
    Don't ever think that because I'm peaceful, that I've forgotten how to be violent.

Thumbs Up
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up
    If we could follow 1 Commandment, 'Love Each Other!', it would be enough! -Apostle Paul

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." —Thomas Jefferson (1807)

Thumbs Up
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
    Est Sularus oth Mithas

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Dog's AR458SOCOM build

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,288
    Given: 618
    image.jpgBelly laugh

Thumbs Up
    Dammit Florida Man!
    Always gotta be Florida Man!

Thumbs Up
    Last edited by Dog; 09-10-2017 at 10:42 PM.

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,288
    Given: 618
    You're not you when you're hungry:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk